What's new

Roll Cage

M

mitch

Hi all,

I'm looking at getting a cage for my Spec S when I start modding it. Does anyone know how much difference there is inside to an S14, or somewhere I can get a reasonably priced cage for the 15?

Cheers:thumbs:

Mitch.

M

mitch

Thanks. Have you tried it yourself or do you know someone that has, mate?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The slant of the A pillar is different and the rear roofline is lower... You could check with Phil Morrison. I'm sure some of the Aussie guys will know :nod:

M

mitch

Cheers :)

It looks like the rear part of the 13 or 14 may fit, but I'd need to get one to try, and I'm not stripping mine out as it was a PITA to get in:D

V

V-MAX

Mitch,
I have a Fabricage for an S14 which I will be putting into my S15 fairly soon to see where it fits and where it doesn't? It may need modding slightly but I am ever hopeful it will just be good enough as is. I am working on other things at the mo so this has to wait a while, I'll let you know how it goes.
Max

M

mitch

Nope. It's getting a cage or it's no use as a drift car.

*edit* Just seen you may have been referring to Topper. Sorry :D

J

Jordan

well it depends if your using it on the road too?? I would have thought if its just a track car then it wouldn't need to be insured???

I may be wrong hehe

M

mitch

Mine will be both road and track, but of course I'll be declaring it to the insurance company. No point in paying for insurance that doesn't cover you...