What's new

S15 Carbon Interior?

P

Paddy mack

still it would be easy to keep the easily marked centre console, mine is in terrible shape

Reaction score
Country
Taniguchi's stereo surround is one piece including the gear shift piece. If you look at topstage one, it only replaces the stereo surround and u have to clip back the gear shift piece ontop of it.

A

Albert

Taniguchi's stereo surround is one piece including the gear shift piece. If you look at topstage one, it only replaces the stereo surround and u have to clip back the gear shift piece ontop of it.

cool
where to order it? and how much will be??

A

Albert

You have far too much money.... :p
We have only one life ;-) So I want it =))) I think I will buy 2-3 panels (for frends and girls silvia)...

Just send email to this company. Will wait for answer from them.

A

Albert

Tomoko from topstage answered to me. So waiting for price from him ;-)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its an ABS shield. Protects it from the heat of a tubular manifold... Not terribly good having glowing red stainless a few cm from the a primary braking component.. :nod:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
A$260 plus delivery. Not necessary if your standard mani is in place, as all the original heat shielding is still there :)

My ABS unit is currently shrouded with a glass fibre blanket.

L

Lee75

They've got some nice stuff:cool: now i want a cardon boot, front lip, heat shield, air box ect ect ect.....:D

Reaction score
i want a console too!! Im stamping my foot lol. can we get a group buy going or something?

Reaction score
:p tarty carbon all the way!! well just the center console that is :D not into the whole bonnet thing!