Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked
    Caliper rebuild kits?
    @lil_ej_x

Caliper rebuild kits?

Where can I grab one from?
    Need one front ...

Liked
    NISSAN SILVIA 200SX S14 S14A S15 FRONT CALIPER REBUILD KIT MADE IN JAPAN - NISSAN PARTS - Products

My friend run this company, they are currently out of stock but that can still get you a set if you mail them. Mainly sell honda stuff so other bits dont get replenished that often. I used these and they are great

3. The following user has liked this post by JDM_virgin:

Liked
    Caliper rebuild kits?
    @lil_ej_x
    Ahhh thank you, I will drop them a message! Can't seem to find anything on ebay or google!

Liked
    Caliper rebuild kits?
    @stew7n
    Used JSP for Honda parts in the past, great service

6. The following user has liked this post by Stew:

DeanS15 is offline My car is so clean you could eat off it.
    This is DeanS15's Country Flag (England)
    Liked
    Conceptua tuning normally do all the parts you'd need, they also rebuild them for you and do custom paint or they did when I used them.

8. The following user has liked this post by DeanS15:

Liked
    On the theme of caliper rebuild kits, what about the rear calipers? Mine are really sticky - not looking to upgrade them, I just want to rebuild the calipers and use good discs and pads.

DeanS15 is offline My car is so clean you could eat off it.
    This is DeanS15's Country Flag (England)
    Liked
    For discs I used a company called brakedepot and got some grooved discs. They were fine and a good price but mine were for Z32 conversion, 200sx/s14/s15 look the same but use a solid disc. Mtec brakes I've used too and they were good price for drilled and grooved. Having said all this it's far better to go with a 2 pot conversion with integral handbrake and ventilated discs from a z32/r33 but it's a lot more involved needing the backplates, cables, calipers, hoses and internals as well as discs and pads. I had this setup with braided lines, stock bmc, bmc stopperand k sport 8 pot 330mm fronts and that thing stopped!!!

11. The following user has liked this post by DeanS15:

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanS15 View Post
    For discs I used a company called brakedepot and got some grooved discs. They were fine and a good price but mine were for Z32 conversion, 200sx/s14/s15 look the same but use a solid disc. Mtec brakes I've used too and they were good price for drilled and grooved. Having said all this it's far better to go with a 2 pot conversion with integral handbrake and ventilated discs from a z32/r33 but it's a lot more involved needing the backplates, cables, calipers, hoses and internals as well as discs and pads. I had this setup with braided lines, stock bmc, bmc stopperand k sport 8 pot 330mm fronts and that thing stopped!!!
    Yeah Iíve been looking at the Mtec discs for the same reason. With the black coating, rears are just under £70 for a pair which is pretty damn decent. For how I use the car and what I use it for I really canít be bothered with doing a full on conversion.

What can I do about a rear caliper rebuild kit though?

Liked

Liked
    I did see that on my searches but theyíve been out of stock for months :l