Re-mapping...

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
I know everyone raves about Horsham BUT is there any where midlands or North anyone can recommend?
I commute 180 miles a day going South and tbh the thought of having to make that journey THEN some toward London puts shivers down my spine haha, going North makes me smile :love:
Obviously if necessary I will have to man up and do it lol, but I thought I would ask first in case there was someone I had never heard of before :)

Reaction score
Country
H-Dev is about 140 miles from you, which is quite a way. In Chieveley, which is 2 miles away from me haha!

Reaction score
Country
Awesome ok I've dropped him a message ... Saxon yes it's a bit of a trek, less the distance that puts me off more the road network haha :)
Haha yeah you’d most likely have to use the heinous A34.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
They'd get my vote for that region. I'm 30 mins from AP-Tuning so always go there :)
Fab I have had a lot of good feedback on Protuner. The chap wants me to do a few more bits to the car before the remap (fuel pump, IC, boost controller) so actually i cant go quite as soon as I hoped due to funds (isnt that always the way haha!) but I think he will be where I go when I get there :)