What's new

Aircon at feet on at all times??

Reaction score
This is on a JDM S15.

So, I turned the aircon to 32degrees and heat all around at max fan once. Wasn't long, like 10mins or so.

Then today, I noticed hot air blowing at my feet. Not exactly blowing, but my feet was burning. I thought the engine heat is coming through or something. However, I switched the aircon on, then adjusted it to 18deg, then off it right away. Straight off, the heat on my feet is gone, instead cold air was flowing. The coldness can actually be adjusted by switching on and adjusting the aircon. Offing it still made the airflow.

Comments? Is this an always on feature? Can you turn it off? I'm thinking, some power must be lost to generate that temperature below. :p

Reaction score
You can try putting it to heat (32) all round for 1 min, then switch it off. Drive for a couple days or so and see if it does the same thing as mine.

Reaction score
Country
I dont like really hot air so the most I turn to is 28C which will only blow air to your feet. Guess the climate control dont want to blow hot air right to your face so it's only at feet?