What's new

HELP: Wheel Recommendation

P

PhilV

yeh I don't mind that tbh think those rims look good on the S15, mine will obviously be bronze as previously mentioned! wooo just need to sell my CR Kai's first as I am broke! lol

EDIT: Little Knocks car look standard (no arches rolled I mean) anyone got a place I could PM them from or whatever I wanna ask what size and offset those are :)

B

Bry

Just ordered a set of those GTR-Drift wheels in 8.5/9.5 x18 (et35/30) for my Black S15,they should be with me on wednesday,will post up some pics once I fit them :cool:

P

PhilV

Bry post some on this topic too so I can keep an eye on it, wednesday is not that far away if they sit fine then i'll just have to ask what sizes exactly u got for the front anf for the back cause I'll be wanting them for myself ha ha

B

Bry

Although I'll have the wheels on wednesday,I'm still waiting for my car to be registered,just waiting for the logbook to arrive then I can go and collect it,hopefully this weekend.I will then fit the wheels (along with engine,box and lsd oil change/coolant change/plugs/Walbro fuel pump and filter and brake fluid change) Once I've done that lot I'll take some pics and post them here :)

P

PhilV

yeah true shame, if they did fit I wouldn't be selling them though they are the best looking wheels for an S15 IMO

if my car ha arches flared like some drift comp s15's have they would fit but I don't wanna change my bodywork just for some wheels eh eh

P

Paddy mack

i telephoned little knock on saturady and the could not recall the offfset. but they are running "just a little camber" with 235/40 tyres the don't sit out too much it a question of taste(i just fuzzy and wanted to lower the car to the deck). and if you carry back seat passagers. i'd two 14 stone men in the rear seat yesterday driving to the football and the tyres did'nt caught the archs and i didn't roll them yet so its not to bad but bear in mind i've got stock suspension

P

PhilV

I have fully adjustable TEIN Super Drift suspension so shud be ok, also I hardly ever carry 4 people, usually leave it at 3 cause don't like to move my seat forward! lol :p

and hmmm i have sent him a PM on both forums asking if he could check the wheels for the offset so I know eh eh :)

P

Paddy mack

Sorry about the photos but i'm crap with computers and i just want to give you a idea of how much the wheels out. its not a lot see. and i have not messed with the camber!!
i hope this helps....

Last edited:
P

Paddy mack

i just sent you a email to your hotmail account cause the inernet cafe i'm using is crap. hope they help and if you like post them up cause i've tried too many times and each time the computers hear crash!!!:eek:

Reaction score
Country
Last edited:
P

PhilV

official recommendations from WORKs

S15

Front: 18?7.5JJ+35(ST) 225/40 Tyre
Back: 18?8.5JJ+43(ST) 255/35 Tyre

if its only 750gbp + shipping & customs I may have to investigate then! then pay for sum tyres may come to same price as Rota GTR but I do prefer the look of the Kai's and being genuine WORK like I have now an all....