Thread: Ecu help

Liked

Ecu help

Hi guys looking some help.

I bought a second hand unit apexi power F.C. with part number sr2016 020-0911

The car was taken to my tuner who mapped it all fine and well with breathing mods, z33 maf and 555c injectors. When driving home a pipe blew off and it then wouldn’t start. So swapped back to stock ecu and stock maf and it drove just not very well. Enough to get me home.

I then bought a new maf and refitted the apexi and z33 maf. It ran just not perfectly so back up to the mapper. He fixed the wiring on the z33 and it wouldn’t start again but will start run and drive with my stock ecu and z33 maf.

So my issue is, is it the ecu at fault? Or is it something else?

The part number for the ecu comes back with S14 so can I run it on my S15? I haven’t changed pins or cam sensor wiring? Is this something which needs done?

Any help is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked
    I was always under the assumption that Power FC's were always model specific..Why make a S15 Power FC if a S14 would fit...I could be wrong though

Liked
    Ecu help
    @Peglio13
    Yeah I think the s14 needs some pins moving about to work on the 15

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Liked
    Ecu help
    @4ndy_hunt
    This any help?

please help with power fc!

FAQ's thread in the sxoc s15 tech section has gone which I think may have helped you aout a bit more. what I find odd is that it worked but the problems you are now having seem in line with the above thread.

I also have the S15 and maybe the S14 ecu pin outs somewhere. I'll see if i can dig them out but they are both in the service manuals online.
    Last edited by Suspect; 09-01-2018 at 17:17.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liked
    This is an extremely helpful site for Power FC..The guy Paul kept it updated for about 10 years..it's still relevant to any Power FC users today

Apexi PowerFC FAQ