What's new

question about removing the seats

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys I maybe get my rails this week and would liek to know when removing the seats will i have to undo the battery at all?
I was told by someone duno who that it maybe casue the Airbag to come out??
Ive got no idea....as i do know the seat belt thing is on the seat that can be removed to put back onto my recaro seat with no problem .....

M

Meddy

Cant imagine why you would want to disconnect the battery. Theres no wiring to the seat. Theres the pretensioner charge for the seatbelts, but thats in the car not in the seat, so dont worry mate.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
cheers mate well iam going ahead with the rails they are costing me a Arm and a Leg but hope they will be worth it.... :nod:

Reaction score
I pull my seats out all the time for various reasons (ie swap between standard and Bride seat, vacuum the car, run wiring for various electronic gizmos etc etc etc) and have never disconnected the battery and have never had my airbag go off in my face.

Reaction score
yep, my s15 is 100% correct :) i've removed my seats numerous times without any problems... no need to touch the battery.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Still cant beleive the price your paying to get those seats to fit mate.... your mad :nod: :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh they fit but just a little bit wide but its ok just touch the door trim but still lovely hehe
heres a few pic but very good but good enough too see

what do ya think guys...? :D
doe it look more like a Type R now kekeke