Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    Rear Light Options

    Hi all,

    Looking at options of replacements for the rear standard S15 lights. I have seen a few but I'm just wondering what people have gone for, what they paid, where they bought them from & how they look during day & night?

    EPR Racing have got some for a decent price but I wanted the led ones although they have sold out so may opt for the ones currently avaliable.

    Thoughts?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    29

    Rear Light Options

    Iíve been tempted to try making a custom set using LED strips or something similar to make just outlines rather than full solid shapes (if that makes sense?). There was some mad looking time attack S15 where they did something similar but I just donít have the time right now to try it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Angry_Saxon View Post
    Iíve been tempted to try making a custom set using LED strips or something similar to make just outlines rather than full solid shapes (if that makes sense?). There was some mad looking time attack S15 where they did something similar but I just donít have the time right now to try it.
    Erm no? Sorry! I've seen where someone had full red rear lights but not quote sure what you mean bud?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.humphries.92 View Post
    Erm no? Sorry! I've seen where someone had full red rear lights but not quote sure what you mean bud?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  5. The following user has liked this post by The_Angry_Saxon:


  6. #5
    Oh my they are amazing! Rear Light Options

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    29
    Yeah they are! Looks like theyíve been made up with something like the Dmax ones so I guess if you were to find a cheap used pair of those then you could make up a custom set fairly cheaply.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The following user has liked this post by The_Angry_Saxon:


  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North East, UK
    Posts
    281
    Liked
    2
    They look like 78 Works rear lights. You can buy them on RHDJapan

    RHDJapan : 78 Works LED Tail Lamp Version 3 Red Smoke - S15

    They also have some other rear lights with sequential indicators which look pretty good .

  10. The following user has liked this post by Alex De Large:


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex De Large View Post
    They look like 78 Works rear lights. You can buy them on RHDJapan

    RHDJapan : 78 Works LED Tail Lamp Version 3 Red Smoke - S15

    They also have some other rear lights with sequential indicators which look pretty good .
    Oh yeah, they do. Not actually that expensive either to be fair.

  12. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex De Large View Post
    They look like 78 Works rear lights. You can buy them on RHDJapan

    RHDJapan : 78 Works LED Tail Lamp Version 3 Red Smoke - S15

    They also have some other rear lights with sequential indicators which look pretty good .
    Thanks, those look a real possibility! Rear Light Options

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    277
    Liked
    29
    Iím really tempted now to take inspiration from that and do the same but with the solid strips like you see on Audiís Rear Light Options


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •