Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah do it Saxon! Think they would look smart. Also different!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Liked
    Yeah I havenít seen another with that yet... yet - somebodyíll do it now Rear Light Options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked
    are those the lights from this monster by any chance?

The Demon On 4 Wheels: Brill Steel' Carbon V8 S14.5 - Overview, Start Ups & Revs - YouTube

saw this video about a year ago and have been trying to find them since although im pretty sure the ones on this car are a custom job. friggin awesome though. anyone good with electronics fancy making me a set?

Yeah those are the ones Shifty!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Liked

Rear Light Options

Yep thatís right, although like you said those look very slightly different to the off-the-shelf ones. Close enough to not really matter though.

Iím not a wizz at electronics or anything but when Iíve finished all the other little projects Iíve got on the go I may well have a go myself at doing some custom lights. If I do Iíll post pictures and info as I go and as I figure out what to do. Canít be too hard (right...?) Rear Light Options
    Last edited by The_Angry_Saxon; 04-12-2017 at 23:40.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Angry_Saxon View Post
    Yep thatís right, although like you said those look very slightly different to the off-the-shelf ones. Close enough to not really matter though.

Iím not a wizz at electronics or anything but when Iíve finished all the other little projects Iíve got on the go I may well have a go myself at doing some custom lights. If I do Iíll post pictures and info as I go and as I figure out what to do. Canít be too hard (right...?) Rear Light Options
    famous last words if you give this a go id be very keen to follow such a thread!

so tempted to buy the 78 works set. cant argue with £200!

back to OP's subject of rear light options though my car currently has a set of altezza rear's on it which are pretty nice. they may be up for sale soon if i convince myself to buy the 78's

http://i.imgur.com/LzUow.jpg (not my car)

Liked
    Ive got the Yashio full LED's, very happy with them, the only thing I would change is the sequenced LED indicator that goes from left to right drivers side and the other way for passenger side

8. The following user has liked this post by Auss15:

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Auss15 View Post
    Ive got the Yashio full LED's, very happy with them, the only thing I would change is the sequenced LED indicator that goes from left to right drivers side and the other way for passenger side

load a pic to see !!

Liked

Liked