Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tube front end

Liked
    Chris,
    There's always this route, Still mocking it up but as I didn't want to cut up my tubed and painted bay so I have i built a part removable tube rad support and tubular bash bar for my bumper. Purely built for fun and ease of mounting my coolers and bumper to, so it is a bit heavy and overkill for a street car but just for ideas.

Tube front end-img_9806-jpgTube front end-img_9807-jpgTube front end-img_9808-jpgTube front end-img_9809-jpg

Liked
    Tube front end
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by armouredsnake View Post
    Chris,
    There's always this route, Still mocking it up but as I didn't want to cut up my tubed and painted bay so I have i built a part removable tube rad support and tubular bash bar for my bumper. Purely built for fun and ease of mounting my coolers and bumper to, so it is a bit heavy and overkill for a street car but just for ideas.

Tube front end-img_9806-jpgTube front end-img_9807-jpgTube front end-img_9808-jpgTube front end-img_9809-jpg
    Cheers for the pics dude
    That is pretty similar to what I am considering .
    I would probably have the whole lot removed though and make up new frames for the lights etc as will be running a flipped fmic and still having the viscous fan and cowling .
    I just think itís so much easier to position everything , looks good in your pics buddy definitely makes sense to take this route

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk