What's new

Help Identifying These Wheels

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone,

Just noticed these popped up on eBay. They look pretty cool but they're in pretty bad condition so would need a serious refurb.

They look like Nismo LMGT2s but I'm not sure - they seem to have a few small differences to the genuine article which makes me wonder if these ones are fakes. I've messaged the seller anyway and asked for widths/offsets etc since he only mentioned the diameter in the advert.

Access Denied

Cheers!

Reaction score
Country
You're right... too similar haha. That may well be what they are because I don't think you can get the Nismos with only 5 bolt holes. They all seem to have 10 holes.

Mind you the ones on eBay have "Made In Japan" written on the back... ahhhhh I don't know..

Reaction score
Country
100000000% not genuine nismos dude. I believe that all the nismo wheels where made by Rays, so unless it has rays markings then they are not genuine. Also your correct about the holes, nismo wheels have 10 holes

Reaction score
Country
100000000% not genuine nismos dude. I believe that all the nismo wheels where made by Rays, so unless it has rays markings then they are not genuine. Also your correct about the holes, nismo wheels have 10 holes
Funnily enough I did ask him in the message if they had Rays stamped on the back because I had a feeling that was another sign of real Nismos.

That settles that then

Reaction score
Country
I want to get hold of something more.. JDM for sake of a better way to put it haha. Rotas are alright but they're very common. Would really like to get hold of a set of Bee*R B5s or Uras NS-01s (even though a lot of people will probably think they're Rotas anyway). No idea where/if I'd find a set.

Reaction score
They are fake, just have had the centres repainted badly and Nismo decals put on them...The LMGT 2 rims have multi holes and they have blue different Nismo stickers on them..

Reaction score
Country
Ah of course, forgot they used a different logo when those wheels came out. Cheers :)

Reaction score
If you find a set of Bee*R 52's let me know...Ive been looking for years...This has been my S15 inspiration for years..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
If you find a set of Bee*R 52's let me know...Ive been looking for years...This has been my S15 inspiration for years..

Was always one of my favourites too , gp sports front wasn't it ? Such a clean looking car

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
They are my old wheels. They are sitting in my garage, no for sale advert exists for them, if that's what your asking.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yes the GP Sports front bar...was my inspiration 10 years ago to kit mine..
I love that kit . I actually bought the bumper about 4 years ago and ended up going a different route never even fitted it

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk