What's new

polybushed adjustable arms- where to buy

Reaction score
Country
So it turns out Apex performance are no longer trading and are suppliers only which means the arms i have been planning on buying for about 2 years are no longer available. all the ones i have been looking at cusco, DW, 7Twenty etc are rose/ball jointed but i want poly bushed ones as they are quieter and wont get fouled up on the road like rose jointed ones, however struggling to find any. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
So it turns out Apex performance are no longer trading and are suppliers only which means the arms i have been planning on buying for about 2 years are no longer available. all the ones i have been looking at cusco, DW, 7Twenty etc are rose/ball jointed but i want poly bushed ones as they are quieter and wont get fouled up on the road like rose jointed ones, however struggling to find any. Any advice would be appreciated.
Hard race

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Apex = hardrace in the uk. same address in the contact details and you can even log in to the web site with your old apex details. :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Tuning Developments

Ive ordered a set of arms from Hard race, but looking ta these lower arms why are they so expensive? DW and alike are about £270

Reaction score
I wouldn't even bother with the adjustable lower arms on road car, just make sure your bushes and ball joints are in good condition, you don't really need the adjustability to get a good road alignment. Completely up to you though, if you've got money to burn and want everything shiny and new.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I wouldn't even bother with the adjustable lower arms on road car, just make sure your bushes and ball joints are in good condition, you don't really need the adjustability to get a good road alignment. Completely up to you though, if you've got money to burn and want everything shiny and new.
No chance if you go lower, especially on the rear camber :)

Reaction score
Guess it depends how low you go and how much camber you run. I had my old 17's within a few mm of my arches and could still dial in -1.75.