What's new

Cusco VS Nismo Sway/Stabilizer Bars

SR2O

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Interested in people's oppinions on Nismo vs Cusco sway bars, which do you think is the better item and why? Thanks in advance!

Tomi

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'm not in a position to compare. However, I fitted ARBs/swaybars before coilovers and it was a BIG difference to body roll.

Reaction score
Country
I believe Cusco has the same diameter as stock swaybars but with harder compound. Some say it's not worth it cause it's the same diameter.

If memory serves me right, front nismos diameter is same but rear is alittle larger.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i ahve cusco ones and they are bit bigger than stock the front is thinker and stonger and the rear is a thinker and stonger
compare to stock they are a lot better as stock ones are hollow eg dont have anything inside them but the cusco ones are solded
i would say whitelines or cusco will be good enough and depending on price really if u can get nismo for about the same price as the others why not but at the time when i got mine cusco ones worked out cheaper than the whiteline ones so i wne t for them ones

Reaction score
Country
Glad you can clear up some confusion. Thinking of getting cusco ARBs as well since I like blue colour. lol

S

S1Five

anyone have any good sites with specs on the sway bars available for s15?

so maybe a comparison between them or just the different sizes

are they/any of them adjustable?

E

evade

the stock ones are hollow tube..so any solid bars..even if its the same size..will be a big improvement..i.e. cusco ones which are the same diameter..but solid bars..will make a difference