thread size for oil-plug?

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Does anyone know the thread size for the oil plug?
I need to buy an adapter to fit my gauge sender there as I have nowhere else to put it.

If anyone could confirm that the greddy sender thread is 1/8 BSP I would be a happy chap too :)

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
my recollection is that it is M12 x 1.25 (99.9999% sure - as it is the same part number as my Z32)

I'm also pretty sure (99.9%) that it is a 1/8 BSP for the Greddy sensor as that's what mine was.

Just an FYI - if you are doing an adapter... are you going to still keep it magnetic to catch the metal gunk from the oil?

you could try www.lister.co.uk... they may have one..

Last edited:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country

Just an FYI - if you are doing an adapter... are you going to still keep it magnetic to catch the metal gunk from the oil?

you could try www.lister.co.uk... they may have one..

Didn't see your sneaky edit :)
I've bought an adapter from Driftworks. tried big hydraulic companies here in Sweden but non of them had the item with the 1.25 pitch. only 1.5

I don't think the plug I have today is magnetic. And getting a magnetic plug might screw with the readings or am I wrong??
If I feel like a need a magnet for the gunk, I'll get one of those filter magnet which attaches over the oil filter.