What's new

White car carbon bonnet?

Reaction score
Well whats ur thoughts guys was thinking bout one with a couple o vents in it but not sure if they suit the car!Also where the best place to buy?
Feel free to add ur pics?!

Reaction score
Ive been considering this aswell and i wont be going for one on mine. I love carbon but im not sure if it really suits the silvias? I was thinking frp just to shed the weight along with the boot lid and the two front wings maybe?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I want to get plastic bonnet, wings and boot, but i need to win the lottery 1st.

As for carbon on a white car, i love it :thumbs:, paint outside the lines of the bonnet white and leave a very wide V shape in the middle with carbon [\_/] - you get the idea :), only problem with them is, they want to lift and need to have bonnet pins to keep them down, so i've heard, i have no experiance of one.

Reaction score
that does sound good! anyone good with photoshop? The cheaper bonnets youll need bonnet pins for, the likes of the varis bonnets dont need them

Reaction score
i like that idea topper wonder if the paint would start to lift or maybe thay laquer over the whole thing!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have to admit, it wasnt my idea, i stole it from this guy :rolleyes: - In the Background

I think it looks amazing.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Make the car look more aggressive i think, althought the S15 at the front there look good too, the 2nd one is different, think i like it best.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You would prob have to rib it down to roughen it up a little, but i dont see why if wouldnt paint :no:, maybe ask LK Drifter, he would know.

Reaction score
You can paint on carbon, and the paint doesn't lift.... just rub it down/prime so the paint has something to key too.

i considered gettin' a carbon bonnet instead of getting mine resprayed....

Reaction score
im seriously considering it cause along the front edge of my bonnet i can see rusty bit appearing!!where the best place to buy them at a half decent price??