What's new

How to fit Aero front bumper?

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

Might be a silly question, but how do I fit my aero front bumper?
Do I need any mounting brackets? Are they different from the normal OEM bumper ones?
I tried to look up the part numbers of the brackets for the Aero bumper, but it didn't make any sence.
If someone could help me out I would be very grateful. :)

Reaction score
Its the same fitment as the stock bumper points, 4 10mm nuts on the inside of each front guard and plastic stud clips in front of radiator support..If you have a front mount intercooler and have the fog lights you will need to do some grinding to clear the IC pipes

Reaction score
Country
And what about the brackets? Are they the same as the non aero bumper?
Because if I look at a picture at Nengun I see some other kind of brackets, like little metal ones?
Says part numbers KK602X and KK602Y I believe? But I can't find any on the internet about it when I search those numbers..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

These ones ? No idea lol I don't even have or like the aero bumper 🤣 from what others have said it mounts the same, I don't see why any extra brackets would be necessary they have the same mounting points . .

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Found this , must be what they are talking about . No idea what they are for through I'm afraid

Reaction score
Country

These ones ? No idea lol I don't even have or like the aero bumper 藍 from what others have said it mounts the same, I don't see why any extra brackets would be necessary they have the same mounting points . .

That photo shows the brackets for the mesh grills at the side & the fog grills.

I have no undercovers so all I needed was clips at the top front & underneath. For the sides, a foam spacer, a plastic mount & the 2 bolts for each side.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
So I just need the same brackets as the non aero bumper?
Because I sold my brackets with the old bumper. So I only need the new plastic mounting brackets then I gues?

Reaction score
Country

The brackets in that other photo are of the tiny brackets that holt the wire mesh on the side vent on the bumper, one at the top & one at the bottom. Its not a mounting bracket for the bumper.