Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked

Suspension Setup

I maybe tempted to make a purchase for the ps13 then haha. I had HSD mono pro on the s15 they were quite good, but the dual tech that are on the ps13 from when I bought it are ****e compared.

2. pegliobaglio Likes this post.

Liked
    Suspension Setup
    @Peglio13
    Quote Originally Posted by CMR View Post
    I maybe tempted to make a purchase for the ps13 then haha. I had HSD mono pro on the s15 they were quite good, but the dual tech that are on the ps13 from when I bought it are ****e compared.
    Yeah the hsd seem ok for the money but I have seen quite a few have issues after 12-16 months of use . Not heard any bad reviews on the meister as yet from people I know . One of my mates has run them on his s2k for going on 4 years now and still happy

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by CS10810 View Post
    Yeah the Meister R are pretty decent, I got all 4 for 700quid. Thought that was a decent price point too. Believe they are 8kg rears and 6kg fronts. Ride is stiff but not uncomfortable.

Sent from my PLUS using Tapatalk
    i looked at the MeisterR ZetaCRD+but thought 8/6 would be too firm for everyday use

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The only input I can give is that I have the BC's and they feel way too hard on even the softest damper settings. I don't know if the pre-load on the spring has been altered on mine, as I didn't fit them, but I suspect they're how they came out of the box.
    hey again Rich been a while! how you doing mate? i do remember yours being somewhat firm on our drive; probably too firm for my liking as a daily. what spring rates you got?

Liked
    I've spoke to Meister about the 8/6 spring rates and they assure me it will be better than the HSD at 7/5 as the damper is tuned a lot better for our poor roads.
    But it does still make me unsure going higher in spring rate

Liked
    interesting. how inclined are you to believe them? even with a well tuned damper the 8/6 is still going to be real stiff no? wont something softer be better for handling too?

Liked
    Softer would be great for a daily driver for sure. Not so sure it will be for a more "aggressive" driving style (not that we drive this way at all of course.....) or track use.

I have my dampers turned up because my car for some reason likes to corner quite hard most of the time. If you could get a 7/5 it may be a good compromise I suppose for comfort.
    Last edited by CS10810; 06-02-2017 at 11:41.

Liked
    That was my thoughts too, but after talking to them a well damped for the conditions stiffer spring should drive a lot nicer than the 7/5 setup.
    I'm very tempted to buy and report back, then I will have owned both HSD models and meister's on s bodies lol.

Liked
    another interesting point. i dont plan to track my car but i can see myself driving it pretty enthusiastically on the street. perhaps you are bang on re 7/5 in that case.

if you do get the meisters CMR then please do let me know

forgive if this is a noobish question but i assume dampers would affect how you feel lumps and bumps more while the spring would have more bearing on body roll? its the firm bumps knackering my arse and back i dont want

Liked
    haha, something like this so you can maintain stiffer coilover performance whilst maximising comfort,

12. pegliobaglio Likes this post.