What's new

Correct Oil Filter

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

I know there are a few threads about this already but I just wanted to clarify: from what I understand from searching and reading through the existing threads, the correct oil filter for the S15 is part number 15208-9F60A?

Just wanted to check as I just went to the local Nissan dealer and bought one (fits Juke, Qashqai, Almera etc) but it's blue rather than white like the one I saw in a picture on here. Same part number so I can't see why there'd be any difference aside from the colour but I wanted to be safe rather than sorry!

Cheers.

Reaction score
The Qashqai takes the exact same filter as the S15, the Juke is slightly different in dimensions BUT has the same thread as the S15 so you will be fine to use that one..

Reaction score
I use 15208-53JOA / 15208-53JOO
I ordered this one for my S15 from Opie Oils last year and it wouldn't fit even though it states on their website that it fits S15's. A bit strange!.

Opie ended up sending me a replacement filter (15208-65FOC) which fit fine.

Reaction score
Country
I got mine from Tagiwa imports. It didn't fit even though on their website it says it will fit an S15.
S13 filters are a bit longer and use 3/4 thread. S14 and on use m20 x 1.5 threads and are shorter filters in size (Correct me if I'm wrong).

I use the K and N filter HP 1008 and fits nice. Other on here use it too. They don't list it as an S15 filter but it works. If you want a genuine Nissan one I think you need th same filter which fits a 350z/370z... (I think)

Reaction score
Country
fits perfect for me, ive used them for every oil change, I believe its the 350z filter? I think it was recommended from this forum too.

Last edited: