What's new

How much this gonna cost me?

Reaction score
Country
Hello dear s15 owners. Can someone tell me how much this gonna cost me and where to get a cheap parts? Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Now you know why iam selling headlight, and only one.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
yeah, had figuered you had had a problem which had lead to selling just one. what happened if you dont mind me asking? whats your plans now fixing it?

Judd

Reaction score
Country
Unlucky mate. Will cost more than its worth unfortunately. Insurance company will write that off .

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Can get new slam panel from rhd , is there any/much damage to the chassis ? Bonnet ,wings ,bumpers etc normally pop up on the forums . I may even have some oem panels . Intercooler pipes can be bought for not much money . Are the rad and intercooler cores ok? Sorry to see this, will be a fairly hefty repair bill I should think

Reaction score
Country
I want to fix it slowly but oem headlight is over 500 pounds so I have decided to sell good one and just get a part of aftermarket ones. Intercooler is alright just pipes need replacing. Fan and radiator need replacing too. No idea about chassis yet. Will know more info tomorrow

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I want to fix it slowly but oem headlight is over 500 pounds so I have decided to sell good one and just get a part of aftermarket ones. Intercooler is alright just pipes need replacing. Fan and radiator need replacing too. No idea about chassis yet. Will know more info tomorrow

Headlights are defo the killer ! If you can get some cheap aftermarket ones to get it back on the road then can always save up for some oem at a later date . Rad etc isn't loads of money luckily : same with wing and bumper . Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow bud

Reaction score
Country
I would say that's going to need jig alignment. In the useful link section in the owners hand book there are actually measurements to allow this to be done accurately. I would say with spares, jig, panels and paint you probably won't get much change from 4K

Reaction score
Country
I would say that's going to need jig alignment. In the useful link section in the owners hand book there are actually measurements to allow this to be done accurately. I would say with spares, jig, panels and paint you probably won't get much change from 4K
Can you tell me these measurement? I do not have a owners handbook.

Judd

Reaction score
Country
Would like to try without insurance. Even if is gonna takes ages.

Why would you not want to go through your insurance company man? We are not talking a little bump here that will cost a few hundred.

Reaction score
Country
It'll be cheaper to repair than the cost of premium increase over the next 4 years. The user manual is in the useful links section on the forum. It's a massive selection of PDF files about 400 pages long but you can basically take the car apart down to every bit and bolt and reassemble. Might also be worth finding out what parts carried over from s14's as these will be easier/cheaper to find. Things like the slam panel for example

Reaction score
Country
It'll be cheaper to repair than the cost of premium increase over the next 4 years. The user manual is in the useful links section on the forum. It's a massive selection of PDF files about 400 pages long but you can basically take the car apart down to every bit and bolt and reassemble. Might also be worth finding out what parts carried over from s14's as these will be easier/cheaper to find. Things like the slam panel for example
Thank you man. Appreciate all the help I can get. 👌

Reaction score
Country
looking at your pics again I don't think it is actually too bad. If the strut tower hasn't moved then it will just be a bent chassis rail at the front. The front will unbolt, you will need all the hardware to mount the body work on and also the body work itself before you get it aligned as they will need it for panel gaps. Wing bumper and bonnet I think you will get for under £400. If you get the standard non OEM front bumper as they are cheap relatively speaking. Would also be worth phoning around drift teams that run s15s as they will have loads of spare bits.

Reaction score
Country
Soo I will need a new shell. Anyone know of anything?