What's new

Cat back Exhaust fitment for S15

Giop27

Reaction score
Country
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before but I am struggling to find an exhaust in stock like the Japspeed one in this link Nissan S15 Cat Back Exhaust System

If it comes to it I'll see if a garage will custom make one as I'm set on having a single pipe back box which comes out at an angle but Japspeed are completely out of stock and have no ETA on when it will be available.

I've seen some for S14 fitment but from the information I have gathered these are slightly different length and the hangers would need to be removed/refitted in the correct location for S15.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

CMR

Reaction score
Country
S14 hangers are exactly the same as an s15. However the tailpipe will stick out further fitting an s14 exhaust on an s15.
This is because the s14 has a longer rear bumper.

QONAGO

Trader
Reaction score
Country
Hi,

I have JASMA Cat Back exhaust. If you are interesting write me a message.

Cheers

Giop27

Reaction score
Country
S14 hangers are exactly the same as an s15. However the tailpipe will stick out further fitting an s14 exhaust on an s15.
This is because the s14 has a longer rear bumper.
Thanks exactly what i needed to know, just one last question does it matter if its S14 or S14A? As i know the downpipes are different lengths between the two but unsure about the rest of the system.