What's new

Car pulling left. Please help

Reaction score
Country
Hello everyone. Ive got my S15 just a few days ago and noticed that car is pulling slightly to the left. Traction was done a two days ago and this problem is still there.... When i straightne up steering wheel and let go of it (even standstill on iddle) vibrations turn steering to the left a few degrees. anyone have an idea what this causing?

Many thanks and sorry for a bad english. :)

Reaction score
Country
Bit odd that it happens at a standstill

I'd normally advise to check:

Tyre Pressures and Tyre Condition
Possibly a binding brake caliper
Suspension arms and bushes

If your not very mechanical person take it to somewhere like Kwik Fit that has a hunter elite, they can check your geometry and if there is a problem with your suspension they'll find it
You'll have to take it somewhere to get it redone if it is a suspension component anyway and think they charged me £60 for front and back alignment.

As its happening at a standstill, I'm unsure...

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Exactly as Ryan said above, if your wheel alignment is good then it is most likely to be brake calliper which is sticking or tire pressures.

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Oh I just noticed you said this is also happening on idle, that's very strange. It's as if there is a continuous pressure to one side. Do you feel turning the wheel to the right takes more energy then turning left?

Reaction score
Country
Oh I just noticed you said this is also happening on idle, that's very strange. It's as if there is a continuous pressure to one side. Do you feel turning the wheel to the right takes more energy then turning left?
No same amount of strength is required when turning left or right.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Judd

Reaction score
Country
Steering rack bush will be knackered on passenger side.