Liked

ITB's

Hello, has anyone done, ITB's on a Turbo'd engine, and what brand worked best with your setup ?

Liked
    I think its more hassle than its worth for minimal gain..Tuning would be a nightmare and you would be adding more intake restrictions than 1 TB...NA cars I think are better suited

Liked
    I've seen it done with the Ikeya setup on an s14. Wasn't worth the the hassle imo, no noticeable gains. The owner was so impressed he ripped it all out 2 weeks later and installed a ls2

Liked
    Just out of curiosity, what are you trying to achieve? Maybe we can suggest an easier way to get where you want to be

Liked
    You cant beat a decent plenum, say either a Greddy or Hyper Tune and a bigger throttle body...the biggest Nissan one you can get is a 90mm QF45 one...That would be enough for up to 500 HP
    Last edited by Auss15; 17-09-2016 at 10:47.

6. Joeh Likes this post.

Liked

ITB's

I use the greddy short port and a 70mm throttle, that's good enough for over 500bhp. If they weren't so expensive I'd use the throttle from the pulsar n15 thing as its big enough and keeps all the standard Nissan cold start etc