What's new

over boost....

Reaction score
the other option was to pull the actuator off the wastegate.... again, won't boost....

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its only that you'll probably lose the E clip and Nissan haven't got a clue what they are and you'll struggle to source one elsewhere. Mine's held by a paperclip... :p :wack:

J

Jordan

Its only that you'll probably lose the E clip and Nissan haven't got a clue what they are and you'll struggle to source one elsewhere. Mine's held by a paperclip... :p :wack:
hehe u guys just let me know if you need e-clips... i work with printers and we got boxes of the things over here.... :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Ahhh, had to fit one of those to my HKS bov, was a nightmare, ended up scratching the side of it then taking it to my local garage for them to install, took two guys :rolleyes:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Ah no - that was a circlip. I had the same nightmare till I got some circlip pliers. The actuator arm E clip is about 1cm across and tends to get dropped in front of the turbo when either removing/replacing it...

Reaction score
i've got 2.... a spare! ;)

the thing is.... i've still got the problem... cause there actually wasn't a hole right through, just felt like it! GRRR

So, i'm thinkin' that it must be the actuator arm too long still.... GRRRR

Reaction score
i found that clip while hard to get off ended up losing and having to wrap wire round it insted on a previous car?!

Reaction score
i've took it off a couple times now,... just push it down with a wide flat head screwdriver.... but, not enough to pop it off completely.

then just pull it off the rest of the way with ya fingers! :)