What's new

strut braces

Reaction score
The Nismo strut brace i have clears my r33gtr brake servo and master cylinder, so i would assume it would clear the z32 but can't say for sure.

Reaction score
Country
I think the skyline BMC is a BM50..which is the same as a 14/15..but don't quote me on that.The BM57 (Z32) has a bigger reservoir that sits right in line with normal strut brace positions.I guess best think to do is try when I'm next at the garage.

Reaction score
Country
actually, looking at your pic mine is different, my reservoir is larger, mine looks more like this:

so did you put original reservoir back on it or are there different types? i know there are ABS and non ABS but i thought they where the same except for an additional port on the non ABS

Reaction score
Country
When i fitted my BM57 to my S15, i retrofitted my OEM S15 reservoir as the BM57 reservoir has a different plug socket for the ABS.
All the guides tell you to get the pigtail from a wrecked Z32 300ZX and splice onto the S15 loom, but this way is much easier and neater. Its a straightforward swap

drifter

Reaction score
Country
That's how mine came, guess it's just an older style or someone had already swapped the reservoir :)