What's new

Uneven tire wear and some other things..

Reaction score
Ok so ive been driving the car for a bit now and am quite happy but i was doing an oil filter the other day (what a :censored:!!) and while i had the car jacked up i checked the front tires and there is wear on the inside of them. Im wondering what i need to adjust the camber on the front?

The other thing is im getting a slight clicking sound from the right hand side of the car, ive checked that the wheel was tight, ball joints dont have play and nothings loose, any ideas?

Reaction score
lol you should check out my arms!! Ive worked on some small cars with some tight oil filters but this took the biscuit! Oh ive now decided to order a relocator kit :D

Reaction score
Country
welcome to the joys of s15..

oil moval kits a good choose i got one on mine.
if you remove the stock boost gauge sensor you should have a bit more arm room to take the filter out.

Oh that clicking sound is normal it the injector clicking. noticable when you tap the gas pedal as small bit.

as for your front camber adjustment i think there adjusted from the top mount if its a after market one that is.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I recently removed my oil filter which I over-tightened a bit :)
Was pretty easy with the right tools.

used one of these.

Bear in mind. I didn't have the stock filter but a Honda Accord filter on my sandwhich plate. So the filter was sitting further out and was quite a bit larger. Don't know if this tool will fit around the stock filter.

Reaction score
i used the same tool actuall to get it off, i just have super thick forearms lol so its not that easy to get in there.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i used the same tool actuall to get it off, i just have super thick forearms lol so its not that easy to get in there.
Lol. i know what you mean. The first time I tried to change oil filter I could barely touch it. Strangely enough it's much easier now? I could reach in and grab the filter with both hands :eek:

Might been the sandwhich plate spacing out the filter enough to make it easier. Or my hands might have adapted in a Tjernobyl kinda way?:confused:

Reaction score
lol any lube involved? :D well the relocator kit is on the way so hopefully that will make life a bit easeyer!