What's new

Grams styling +80mm fenders for silvia s15 ? What are they actually?

Sair

Reaction score
Country
I was in search of dmax 50mm fenders but fortunately i saw these fenders on ebay with 80mm width and are much familier with dmax but on other pics it shows bn sports which is not required. I asked her him but not answered correctly. So if anyone has bought frim grams styling please share its experience with pics and do let me know that is surely 80mm fender fitted on stock body lines of sideskirts and rear bumper. And also explains that it resembles with dmax 50mm , origin lab 30mm or bn sports or blister? Here is the link....................

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-S15-...t-Performance-Racing-/291703664359?nav=SEARCH

Reaction score
Country
Grams is known for using images of other peoples cars/vehicles without their permission and selling them off as if the parts fitted are their own products - when they are not. However, I had a front splitter of their's which, to be fair, wasn't all bad at all - quite good for the price.

Sair

Reaction score
Country
Borthers i just want to confirms its fitting and finising? If any one can help me with the pic