What's new

OEM turbo manifold gaskets

Reaction score
Website
Www.sealedperformance.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@Sealedperformance
Just a quick one guys/girls. My cars blowing really bad i believe from where the turbo bolts to the manifold on the 4 bolt flange. It was blowing here before and i managed to sort it by tightening the 2 studs on the right hand side up however this time it sounds and feels like its the side closest to the block. So the cars booked into my friends garage for Sunday where we are going to drop the manifold and turbo completely and sort it properly. I may as well at this stage replace the gasket between the block and manifold, and turbo and manifold. turbo to elbow should be ok??

Where is the best place to get the 2 gaskets from? oem nissan ones should do fine. Has anyone used car spares or mega spares?

Reaction score
Country
I got my gaskets through nissan direct are pretty cheap and are good quality. if you search on here there are part numbers in a thread somewhere.

Reaction score
Website
Www.sealedperformance.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@Sealedperformance
Ok thanks guys. Funnily enough i have been looking at conceptua their prices seem reasonable and I've heard their parts are good quality. Any tips for doing the work myself? I know the studs/bolts are prone to working loose so i'm going to try and lock them in place somehow whether i wire thread them, or even a small spot weld on the edge that can be ground off