What's new

Blitz se intercooler install, cutting??

Reaction score
Country
Hi, I've tried searching and haven't found a definitive answer.

I'm fitting my blitz intercooler at the weekend, other than the battery tray is there any cutting of the front framework or bumper required? It's an aero bumper with fog lights

Thanks 🏻️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Not sure on the bumper but I had to cut some of the back edge out of the bumper bar 🏻 lovely kit though man , fits really nice

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Hey mate, I have fitted my mic on my aero bumper and kept the fogs, I did have to cut a it of the frame only about 2cm along the back. Bent the end on the bottom chassis legs to push the intercooler back, but intercooler had to be tilted with the bottom bit further back to miss the fogs. Only other thing is the lower cold side pipe I cut out about 2cm off it to shorten it because of pushing the intercooler back, I welded it they are ally pipes. Hope this helps any more questions just ask

Reaction score
Country
That's what I like to hear 🏻 did it take long? I'm thinking all day sat should be plenty with a mate helping?

Reaction score
Country
Well it's all gone swimmingly, next up is z32 maf and walbro then a mapping session.

Thanks for the help guys 🏻️

Reaction score
Country
For the guys that didnt have to cut in their bumpers: do you have aero front bumper, normal bumper or any other kits? Looks like it's more room behind the Aero bumper compared to the normal one.

Reaction score
Country
I've got an aero bumper and didn't cut, from what I know the aeros do have more space