What's new

C's shifter install guide

Reaction score
Country
Has any nice person who has one be kind enough to scan it and email it to me or post up on here as I've searched the whole web and had no luck :(

Reaction score
Country
I had a genuine one i sold it on here came in the box with instructions dont think iv any pictures of it tho

Reaction score
Country
Thank you that informative post :D mine is genuine just with no box

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Take old one out and fit new one! Easy! :)

sorry sorry I can't help! You need side cutters, circlip pliers, thin flatblade screwdriver, cable ties to remove and refit the standard one. So got to be pretty similar! The old one comes out as a whole unit so I assume the C-shifter is whole? Got a picture?

Reaction score
Country
I think I'm missing a collar of some sort from the pictures I've seen and was hoping there would be maybe dimensions in the booklet so I could turn one up at work. Just wanted it for reference more than anything in case I fook it up lol

Reaction score
Country
I had found this actually which did help. Last night i found a guy is Australia selling a C's for an R32 and im sure i read somewhere whilst on my quest that the skyline and s15 ones are the same- assume as they're 6 speed? anyway he measured teh missing alloy O ring for me and the sizes were:

outter D: 50mm
inner D: 45mm
thickness: 15mm

sound about right?

Reaction score
Country
Is it the circlip as in figure 13 or the other one as in figure 16? or do you mean the little wavey one in figure 18?

either way you don't need any of them to fit the c's shifter.

Reaction score
Country
you'd be a legend if you could, I got the measurements as above but not 100% the 15's are the same and would be a ball ache to keep reworking it to make it fit.

Reaction score
Country
The one you own was another one matty sold to me dosnt come with box. JuSt came with what I sent to u

Reaction score
Country
yeah that's cool don't worry its more of an adventure this way :) someone has told me where to get the boot from and i have a measurement for the seating bush put wont know if its right till i try it, fingers crossed

Reaction score
Country
Right finally got on it sorry for the delay. It measures 50mm across outside diameter. 40mm inside diameter and the height of it is 10mm.

When you go to install it. The alloy ring goes in first, then the wavey washers and then the plastic bush thingie.

Reaction score
Country
Glad this is being sorted I did wonder why I had a gb oil smell. I wish I knew I would have advertised it correctly