What's new

ARC sidemount intercooler

M

mongoose

yeah I know what you mean, which is why there's so little S15 owners with the ARC SMIC. But like what Yakozan says if I can be certain I won't go for too much power it should be alright..

The airbox doesn't cost more than say a HKS racing suction kit, its quite ok, there's a K&N cone inside. I don't get a hardpipe for the price though.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeah I know what you mean, which is why there's so little S15 owners with the ARC SMIC. But like what Yakozan says if I can be certain I won't go for too much power it should be alright..

The airbox doesn't cost more than say a HKS racing suction kit, its quite ok, there's a K&N cone inside. I don't get a hardpipe for the price though.
What airbox is it :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country

SR2O

Reaction score
Hey, sorry to bump an old thread, but that airbox you have, how efficient do you think it is? I'm interested in it, but..

Going from the pictures I don't see how it would have a huge amount of flow going to it. Considering that when the bonet is down on an S15, the only opening is between the two headlights, hence why there is a snorkel going from this location to the stock airbox, yours however has no such assistance..

Hope you can help! Thanks