What's new

Recaro Seat Rails S13/S14/S15

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
right I am gonna order some seat rails for my recaros very soon and need some more information about them first....

Does anyone know if recaro rails for the S15 will bolt onto DC2 seats?? has anyone done it b4 or know of anyone who has done it and got some pics or part numbers??

thanks Ive got a part number from recaro uk which can order a set for me but they are not 100% sure if they will fit the seats I have.....would they need to moddifi them in anyway??

Thanks

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I cant see them being a straight swap, myself and the sisters boyfreind have disected some Rage seats to fit in a Jap Intergra, cut off the standard runners and welded them onto the side of the Rage ones, with the help of some packing as the seats are narrower.

Fits like new :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
o ive called recaro up they can get them for me no problem and yes about 130 each as i need a pair.....
just need to check if they actaully fit the seats i have...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
£130 EACH for just the rails though... :eek: Is it worth it?

I just picked these up at the weekend. Heated and fully electric. Came with the back seats and all the door trims. ?100.

They're going in the Hilux... Should bolt straight to the floor. :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh but i am could u say pick or lazy dont liek welding things or just duno how to..hehe but i like to get really good quality stuff for this car.....if the fit perfect them ye in my mind i think its worth it if not its not worth it at all....
they called me back up and they have a set in stock aswell....but she gotta send me some pics so i can check they r ok....cant wait might even have them in next weeks :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I would post up on NS.com and NS.co.nz if you haven't already. You really want to be absolutely certain with something like this, or you'll land up paying more to get it sorted. If it'll go in a 14, it should go in a 15.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
o the rails for sure go in to the car just checking the bolt holes for the seat fit...
its made for S13/S14/S15 ive made sure about that one ...they should fit like piss onto the car it the fitment onto the seat iam worrying about :nod:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
if i take out the seat now do i have to undo the battery someone told me that b4 saying the airbag would come out ??
lost here.....i know the seat belt bit is held onto the car that can come off.....

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I have no doubt that the rails with go in the car. Its the seats going on the rails that's the problem. IIRC, the the rails for the Integra and Accord were model specific...(?)

honda accord type R, lovely seats in excellent condition. They have subframes fitted so will fit straight into your s14 with a little persuation i however needed to use my old fabric seats to cut the subframes off
I'd say its going to be similar for the Teg....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
the rails on the seat have just come stright off the car from the integra type R it sound like they should fit when iam talking to her over the fone but just wait for the pics to come and i will see....hopefully they go stright in....and i show u some nice recaros in the S15 soon along with the other bits iam gonna be doing once cars fixed this week....probely will go collect my clear side winkers and strut bar from my mates