What's new

Car misfiring now and again

Reaction score
Country
Basically I have replaced the plugs and had the oil and filter all sorted standard service job. Also cleaned the airflow meter and other sensors like I usually do. But for some reason when cruising along it still misses now and again. Any ideas what this could be?

Reaction score
Country
faulty coils packs would be the next thing to check, they are quite common for going wrong

Reaction score
Country
I did wonder if this might be the next step. Any idea where I can get new ones?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
You can either get standard from nissan/rhdjapan etc or splitfire di s15 coils for around 250-300 a set. They can can be found quite easily.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah man that's cool. I managed to find some updated ones for a little cheaper as didn't wanna go to crazy as I may be selling it within the next year and I don't drive it much now

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Faulty coil packs tend to show up problematic when cold and get better as they warm up. Spark plugs and gaps are worth checking first especially if it happens the same either hot or cold.

Reaction score
Country
Strange thing is it started happening when it was warmed up a fair so I replaced the plugs and done the usual service stuff and it was fine for abit but it started happening again even when cold. Yet today I've drove it and it's fine. I don't get it. It's not when revving up its just when cruising.