What's new

plastic gaitor ring

Reaction score
Country
Ok so as expected the carbon surround was like butting square pegs in round holes- it needs some 'adjustment', the good news is that the ring fits in the recess perfectly so I deem these good to go :) I'll get some queued up.

For the people that want them and haven't put their name up this thread please do so, I will PM people on the list in order with my paypal details, if you could include your postage address and club user name on the paypal payment so i can track who has paid.

Postage prices are a joke, they have to be sent as a large letter and 1st class tracked is £3.50! so price is £3.50+£1 per ring- Also please gift the payment or cover paypal fees. I know the postage has made these a bit more expensive but thats out of my control :(

Reaction score
Country
Mine has annoyed me since day one so the price is fine by me.
I can pay whenever you supply your paypal bits.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Country
I have 11 printed that are packaged up and I will post this week. The rest I will get printed hopefully next week

Reaction score
Country
Have these been sent out yet? Just that I go away for a month from Tuesday and want to get this job out of the way, so wondering if they're en route or shall I just repair and refit my old stuff so the missus can use the car while I'm gone.

Reaction score
Country
No problem, yeah it is pretty bad ass, there might be some white powder still on it, thats just unsintered powder its completely harmless and can just be brushed off

Reaction score
Country
List updated Peeps, I have enough for everyone who has paid on the list so far but i probably wont be able to make anymore for a little while as we are quite busy at the moment. Should any more people want them please join this thread and I will PM when more will become available.

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks all received the other day. Nice once

Reaction score
Country
:) no problem

also does anyone know if these would fit s14's too?

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Got mine in the post the other day. JDM Virgin has the exact same handwriting as my sister, so for a while, I was very confused as to why my sister was sending me obscure s15 bits through the post.

Cheers dude!

Reaction score
Country
Got mine in the post the other day. JDM Virgin has the exact same handwriting as my sister, so for a while, I was very confused as to why my sister was sending me obscure s15 bits through the post.

Cheers dude!
haha is she a 7 year old though? I have also fallen into the engineers trap of writing everything in capital letters :D