What's new

Cusco Zero-1. Too hard for daily or just badly set up?

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Mate, I wanted one of those so bad as an aspiring 16 year old biker. Never actually got my license though. I should totally get one so I can afford the odd day without the car. Nice work :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Ah cool, glad to hear it fella. On both counts, new toys and that the suspension has improved things... I'm not surprised with your roll bars tbh, they looked amazing. If you think you'll keep them, can you bung a few quid my way? Would be handy actually as my starter motor gave up yesterday and I had to shell out £175 to get a geezer to take it out and rebuild it for me yesterday (if I had a second car that would have been a lot cheaper to just replace myself - ouch). I should probably make an effort to sell some of the other gear in accumulating with this car I promise not to do anything to. Been toying with the idea of having a respray too. Not mentioned this idea to the wife yet. Bit scared. :)
You paid £175 to have the starter motor removed and refurbed? Wow, that's a bit rich. I've never killed one so would have just bought a secondhand one for 40-50.

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Don't rub it in!

I've had two die in s body ownership tho, it's not unheard of fella.