What's new

rads?

Reaction score
Country
As for the above. I got mine from mishimoto online, I bought it just before 5pm and it was at more door for 10 he following morning.

Fitment is superb, it slides straight into the bottom mounts and the top two mounting things line straight up, no problem. I think the fact the factory cowling mounts straight onto it speaks wonders.

Reaction score
Damn you guys!
I in no way need a new rad, but am currently on the mishimoto site having an internal battle over buying it!
These cars are money pits when you have no self control and a love of new parts.

Reaction score
Country
Damn you guys!
I in no way need a new rad, but am currently on the mishimoto site having an internal battle over buying it!
These cars are money pits when you have no self control and a love of new parts.

Have you you stumbled across the Garrett website yet???? :D

Reaction score
My current excuse to myself is I can spin the wheels in third in the wet so I don't need more power, I've been using that excuse for a few years now, don't know how much longer it will stand up to argument especially with the gtx series, sooo much want. I'm just glad there isn't a decent twin scroll setup that keeps the abs, more power with equal or more response would be a hard one to argue against.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
The Mishimoto rad came next day delivery so super fast :) Won't be getting it fitted for a few weeks..