What's new

Car cover

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
Hi all,

Im after a car cover, preferably tailored for the S15 as i only use the car at the weekends/every other weekend.

Anyone have a good one to recommend, dont want my paintwork damaged!

Liam

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I've had one for a few years now, it goes on very winter. I bought it a while ago now so will try and dig out the link, I think it was for the S14 and it fits fine as long as you don't have a aero wing (or BGW)..

This was the place I got mine from http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk

Also 800bhp on SXOC did car covers for the S14 you could try him as well.

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
Also 800bhp on SXOC did car covers for the S14 you could try him as well.
i got one of thee for the s15 , great cover i found. ended up buying a few for friends etc since. great for inside adn outsdie storage. wont wreck paint either as it cotton lined inside.

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
i got one of thee for the s15 , great cover i found. ended up buying a few for friends etc since. great for inside adn outsdie storage. wont wreck paint either as it cotton lined inside.
Oh ok, then personally I wouldn't use a car cover on it then because what happeneds is then it rains the cover becomes wet and never fully drys so it creates almost a wet film over the car which WILL lead to water bubbles in the paint (as it I'll be absorbed) and or rust because of the constant dampness. I know then because I manage a body shop and get customers with cars that use car cover and get this problem due to them. Personally I would reccomend making sure your car is well waxed and protected on the underside with underseal and wax oil

subzero

Reaction score
luckily mine is indoors all the time now so im ok. car is well waxed even though it hasnt left the garage in 2 years .

Reaction score
Country
I actually used an all weather c4 corvette and it fit like a glove. This hurts me to admit but it sat outside in that thing for 3 years untouched and had only minor rub on the front fenders which buffed right out. no paint damage.

Reaction score
Country
Just to reiterate, outside under a cover exposed to wind and rain will lead to irreparable paint damage. Seen it plenty of times and the cars have had to be repainted.