What's new

Coilovers & arms

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys, just a quick one.

Looking at getting some HSDs in the next month or so.
Which alignment arms do you NEED/are essential when lowering?

It won't be going too low, but I'm guessing rear camber is a must when dropping?

Cheers

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
You should get rear camber, rear toe arms. Get apex bushed items unless pure track car then rose joints are ok.

If your getting the car properly wheel aligned after then get front adjustable tension rods, which adjust the front caster.

Reaction score
Country
^^ Yes, as sam said. HARDRACE Bushed Arms, which you can purchase through Apex. They sometimes have a group buy on them.
HSD are great, i personally run the Driftworks CS2's which are made by HSD, rate them highly.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers folks, thought that's what i'd need.

I would love the CS2's but I don't think i'd use them to their full potential really!

Reaction score
Country
If your getting three adjustable arms from apex/hardrace you would be as well going for the full kit and get the castor arms as well. You'd get a discount for buying all four together. As above, I've got the bushed hardrace/apex ones and they're top notch.

Reaction score
Country
Got cs1 and hardrace 4 arm kit. Really nice setup. Locking collars on the rear end are harsh though I want to change them for purple powerflex in the near future.