What's new

S15 headlights

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,
my headlights are pretty Hazey does anyone know good ways to make them clear again or know of a headlight restoration company?
Thanks

Reaction score
Country
I just took my S15 out of storage after a few years and had the same issue. Some people recommend wet sanding them but in past experience using a rubbing compound ( I use Mequiar's rubbing compound ,along with step2/3 polish and wax) does the job. I recommend getting a buffer becuase it cleans the headlights much better.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Tcut, clean, then polish. All standard car cleaning gear

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I used the 3M Headlight Restoration kit this year and they came up great, you can get it from ebay. Look in my members ride & spec thread for the pictures.

Reaction score
Country
I've used normal polish and it worked a treat. Auto glum super resin polish if you care which.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I tried T-cut and polish in the past and it never really did much.. the kit I got has super fine sand paper that you attached to a drill so you get rotation for the sanding and polishing..

Reaction score
Country
I did use a mop to do mine, isome wet and dry kits are good, there's one called Micromesh that's used in aircraft canopies and windows but that might be a bit overkill ha

Reaction score
Country
I used the Meguiar's Plast-X kit which worked great but regular polish seemed to do the job as well. Need to re-do mine soon as they're clouding over again.