What's new

HELP - No hot air! Heating not working

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
Been through a couple posts regarding this but can't quite figure it out... Any ideas?

The coolant is perfectly. Car has had a full service so that part is ruled out. Potentially heater matrix or heater switch??
Car has climate control so all electric buttons. AC works fine. Cold air and all modes work fine... just doesn't kick out any warm air!!

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Shot in the dark have you had a look at the fuses?

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Country
2fst4u -
Car temps are all spot on... running at optimum temps under all driving conditions. No over heating or cold running. That's from the temp gauge and my fc commander.

Jaydej -
Fuses are all good last time I looked but will look again

Spoonman -
the HVAC controls all work perfectly. They're just electric switches. It's got to be whatever is after that. Control solenoid/actuator or something like the heater matrix.... surely??? :confused:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
You need to get hold of a copy of nissan fast parts system and locate the mixer flap. Then strip down your dash and check you have voltage earths and signals.
Its probably unplugged. Have you or anyone had the dash apart recently?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Had to be that simple. These cars are bullet proof electrically. Its only when people mess with them that things break. No doubt got knocked off when someone was fitting something.

Reaction score
I’m having the same issue, where is this mixer flap and where was it disconnected?