What's new

Suspension identification

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

I could do with knowing what suspension my car has got. I can't see any markings anywhere so I thought I'd get some photos and hope someone might recognise them?

Front:

Rear:

Thanks!

Reaction score
Country
All I can tell is that they are mad rusty...

All kidding aside, I don't see any markings. Maybe if you take one off to get a better look?

Reaction score
Country
clean the base if them with degreaser and a rag (not a wire brush) there should be a sticker around the base which will have a label on it.
easy to do the rear, just remove a wheel and wipe away the poo, label might be on the diff side on the shock

going by the first pic showing a stock cruddy nut and no damper adjuster dont expect great things

Reaction score
Country
going by the first pic showing a stock cruddy nut and no damper adjuster dont expect great things
Entry level twin tube dampers usually have adjusters on the top. Nice inverted monotubes have them on the bottom.

Reaction score
Country
Entry level twin tube dampers usually have adjusters on the top. Nice inverted monotubes have them on the bottom.
True GAB normally have the adjuster at the bottom. but alot of inverted coilovers still have top adjustment. But you are right GOOD ones as in what real track cars use will have a whole lot going on at the bottom for adjustment