What's new

S15 Alloy Dead Pedal/Foot Rest

Reaction score
Country
Well i have just ordered the R34 GTR/NISMO 380RS Alloy Pedal Set for my S15.

Google Pic of Example Fitted

Be great for heel-toe :thumbs:

Now the R34 Dead Pedal is a different shape to our S15's, so the Alloy Plate will not fit. Does anyone know of an OEM or Aftermarket Alloy Dead Pedal for the S15? Or if an R34 dead Pedal would fit?

Reaction score
Country
I'll bet this was quite expensive? Mine has the ally pedals already but the accel pedal doesn't have the extension, I want it now I've seen it. Also where did you buy them from? I heard west way Stourbridge were the place for JDM parts around here but my experience is that they can't even be arsed to get back to you.

Reaction score
Country
Actually, there was something like that available made by nismo. I've only seen pictures of it and i cant tell if its really aluminum but it sure looks like.

If you scroll down about 2/3 of the page you can see what i mean:
http://www.melbs15.com/extras/jdm-options/
Yeah the only one i have found pictures of looks quite dated, with the old style nismo print.

Mine came with a Nismo dead pedal from Japan. Not sure if it's S15 specific though.
ahh, be great to see a pic if you could post one up Alex!

I'll bet this was quite expensive? Mine has the ally pedals already but the accel pedal doesn't have the extension, I want it now I've seen it. Also where did you buy them from? I heard west way Stourbridge were the place for JDM parts around here but my experience is that they can't even be arsed to get back to you.
And yours Clarkey, post a pic! i think i know the type of accelerator pedal you have, they did two versions.

I bought them from a JDM parts supplier in Australia, although they came direct from Japan.

Arrived this morning!

The long box is the R34 dead pedal alloy cover. I am going to buy an R34 dead pedal and see if it can fit it to the S15. Looks quite cool

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
It's the one on the left yeah, I don't think I have a metal dead pedal though. I'll look just now.

Reaction score
Apologies for the delay in posting a pic of my dead pedal!

I took it off to see if it had a part number stamped on it but it didn't.