What's new

Anyone know the costs of spraying midnight purple?

Reaction score
Country
I'm unsure if my car is actual midnight purple, if it is whether it's mnp 1 or 2, it's definitely not 3. It shifts between purple & blue in the sunlight. I need my bumper spraying up, I'm starting to think it's not going to be cheap, but I have no reference point on prices , anyone know a roundabout figure for this sort of paintwork?

tnx.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Standard bumper spray would be around 150-200 if it's pearl or a pita to match like that maybe £300 max anything more than that is taking the piss

Reaction score
Country
It cost me £800 to have half my car sprayed pearl white and that was with me doing 90% of the prep work. As peglio said panels are about 150 each and the pearl shouldn't be too much more really

Reaction score
Country
I should be going for a quote tomorrow, so £150-£300. Im hoping the place im going to is reasonable because if they are there's bits & pieces that could do with a little touch up aswell.

Reaction score
Country
Be aware that you cant 'blow in' pearl colours like you can normal solids or metalics because it will stick out like a sore thumb. Only way to do it is edge to edge with a good colour match but even that is almost imposible due to thickness of previous coats of base and pearl

Reaction score
Country
Im getting the bumper done for £420, it is a bit damaged as it came off a crashed S15, so thats why its more. How much is a set of GTR 34 wheels? The guy said for £250 he would do all 4 wheels but it wouldn't include the spokes, or he can get someone to make all 4 alloys like new all over for £400.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Normally looking at £200 for a set of wheels powder coated or £50-60 per wheel mate, that sounds like a lot to me as for the bumper sounds ok but for that money it better be spot on ! Dont accept anything less than perfect ;)

Last edited: