What's new

Aero bodykit prices

Reaction score
Country
As the s15 im importing doesnt have the aero kit im working how much Nissan charge for parts
I believe the front bumper is around £800 but not sure on the skirts and the rear pods.
Does anybody know the prices? Cheers :)

Reaction score
Country
Yes mate the spec r :)
I know you can get some fibreglass copies but would prefer to have genuine for the better fit
Ah I know what you mean... From what I've seen, the fibreglass versions just did not look right. I tried my best to get full Spec R aero while sourcing my car, but I couldn't find one with the rear splats.

The hunt for me continues... Stupid question, but could I still order them from Nissan?

Reaction score
Country
Option aero front and rear are silly expensive in Japan too, think the spats are about £400.

York must be lucky, my local dealer won't even entertain the idea of getting S15 parts in.

Reaction score
Country
You should be able to get them from Nissan. I was going to pop into my local Nissan but they close when i finish work
Torque GT are currently sourcing a front bumper and skirts but have had no luck yet. Only found a replica front bumper but i want genuine

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
If you can get the Nissan part number (from FAST) and pay upfront for it, I'm sure most Nissan dealers will order the S15 parts.