What's new

Z33 Brembo conversion brake lines

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

I know this question may be asked before, I only need to know if need other brake lines for the Z33 Brembo conversion ?
I already have braided brake lines on my S15 but do I need others to fit the Z33 ? and if so anybody got a link ?

Thanks,
Frank.

Reaction score
Country
if you have S15 rear single pot brakes and have braided lines the rear lines wont fit without rubbing of the wheels, skyline / Z32 are longer and can be fitted in such a way as to clear the wheels

Reaction score
Country
So if I get rear braided R33 gtst line I will be fine, ok thanks!
any company's who can sell me the bolts for the brake line calipers connection or do I need the oem bolts from the Z33 ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
if you can get the brackets that bolt onto the caliper then that will save you the hassle of having to make a male to male very short hard line as they had a short metal hardline held in by the caliper bracket and it directed the brake line well away from the wheel but with the Skyline rear subframe the brake line coming from the body was in a different location from the S15, the S15s hardline comes out into the wheel arch and the skylines was up under the body,

If you get stuck flick me a PM and ill can make some for you as its only 4 male fittings and about 10cm of hardline, or at least show you some pics as to what you are trying to achieve

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I got the calipers, and the original hard lines on the calipers!
So R33 braided lines and I think i'm set, now searching for drum brakes and making the rear calipers fit.

Reaction score
Country
I got the calipers, and the original hard lines on the calipers!
So R33 braided lines and I think i'm set, now searching for drum brakes and making the rear calipers fit.
normally its a good idea to buy a package deal so you get the drum brakes with the whole setup, remember you will need the big arse nut that bolts the drum brake to the hub as you go so if you find someone selling the setup ensure its all there