What's new

Help with my aero bumper.

Reaction score
Country
Hi, I got this aero bumper but I want to get rid of the fog lamps & put mesh in, I figured I might have a go to try & save money instead of letting a garage sort it out, whats the best way to get rid of the fog lamp parts & how do you fix mesh in? , the bumpers been in a smash so it has a few damaged areas, the part in the photo is worst but its up near the fog lamp so not really visible, any way to smooth that out myself? Also on the damaged side the arch mount holes are broken & it doesn't have the plastic wedge thing, will this be a problem?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
my aero bumper has oem mesh blanks, as it must of been ordered new with an Aero kit but WITHOUT fog lights, which i don't think many people did because iv'e never seen another lol
Had a couple of people mention them, and Jordan was trying to buy them from Nissan but i dont think he had any luck. i'll give him a shout and see!

If you want to make some custom mesh, have a look at how i attached the mesh piece i made to protect the FMIC

http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/10143-Dave_t-s-S15-Spec-R-Aero/page4

Reaction score
The plastic wedge things that your 10mm bolt go through and bolt to the guard might be a fitting issue. If you are handy with a Dremmel you should be able to cut out the part where the fog lights fit so it looks neat from the front. I would us something like Sika Flex to attach the mesh

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
if you want to delete the fogs, and can wait a little while i think with my car i have a set of oem grills on my aero bumper without fog holes

Reaction score
Country
I assume I must have 2 of the plastic wedges on the bumper that's on the car right now?

Last edited: