What's new

What's the widest wheels anyone has put on an S15????

Reaction score
I have brought a set of Work Meister 3pc S1's 18" fronts are 10j et -22 and rears are 13j et -35. I'm looking to put them on my new 2002 pearl white Silvia that I'm building and putting a wide arch kit on.
Just looking to find out how wide people have gone before, these stick out 70mm from stock on the front and 130mm on the rear each side.

Front

Rear

Test fit to my old Silvia

Reaction score
Country
Holy ****! dishy :) are they the same wheels from the RX7 with the fortune veilside kit from tokyo drift?

Reaction score
They were polished veilside Andrews I think bud. I'm refurbing these as they're in a state so I'll put pictures up of how they all come out. These are only the second set of splits I've done myself so it's going to take a week I'd say to finish them.

Reaction score
Country
Im in the middle of refurbishing my nismo rims at the minute although they are only 2 piece :) I heard fish tank sealer is the nuts for sealing 3 piece wheels

Reaction score
I've not split the barrels as there's not really any point, I just rebolted the centers in three places to keep them together without breaking the seal. Here's how the first barrel came out.

Reaction score
They came out really well considering the previous owner of the wheels had Laquered the lips over a pretty poor polish. It's pretty time consuming getting this finish haha

Reaction score
Country
Wow, That front fitment scares me I have to admit :nod: I want some in a similar if not slightly weaker spec than your fronts for the rear of my 14a :eek:

Reaction score
I'm changing the colour to something really abit over the top just to be a bit different from the norm!

Reaction score
Will do, I think I'll have all four barrels done by Monday so I'll post up they came out then. I should have the centers painted by Wednesday or Thursday so hopefully it'll only of taken a week.

Reaction score
Country
What did you polish them with? I had mine diamond cut and in hein sight it wasn't a good idea :(