What's new

What's the widest wheels anyone has put on an S15????

Reaction score
Country
What colour you doing the car? Those do look immense mate, hope you're going for some good tyres and not some Chinese compacted ash **** haha

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Wow widening a BN kit, brave man! Not sure how its gonna look though, i think the BN kit makes the 15 look abit bubbly and looses alot of its sharp lines. So maybe when widening it you could add more angles!

They are some gorgeous wheels though. One of my favourites ever and to make a car to fit them is just plain ballsy!

Reaction score
The car is staying pearl white and I'm getting some yoko advans for the wheels lol they're the budget in a 315/30/18

Reaction score
Country
The car is staying pearl white and I'm getting some yoko advans for the wheels lol they're the budget in a 315/30/18

how big!? jesus christ lol, got to be a few 100 per corner those. My wheels are going off to be painted tomorrow but going for pearl white to match the car :D

Reaction score
Country
wet and dry, lots of compound and electric buffing and some elbow grease ;)

Reaction score
It's pretty simple to do just takes an age to get right and get a good finish, you've got to have a lot of spare time and definitely not try to rush it.

Reaction score
Country
Do you usea cutting compound and drill? Do you also use a wax to seal? Looking at mothers buffing head on ebay. Just not sure on what products to use. Seen California customs stuff on YouTube. Also read about people using oven cleaner to remove grease and other surface dirt.

Reaction score
For a really good result a drill really isn't going to do it. Your better off taking it to polishing company. I use mothers polish to keep up the finish and poor boys wax to keep the finish longer but I still polish them once a week and rewax when the wheels are on the car.

Reaction score
If you do attempt them yourself remember to polish around the lip not back and forth or in circles ect

Reaction score
All the wheels are finished and had a quick hand polish up again, what do you guys think?

Reaction score
Country
Can't belive the finish u get by hand. Amazing. I was gonna order the mothers and some poor bouys. Just need to figure ona compound was gonna try peek.

Reaction score
I enjoyed doing them so if anyone wants a set done they can hit me up, I'll only do sweet rims tho ;) haha