What's new

What's the widest wheels anyone has put on an S15????

Reaction score
I just got some tins of stuff from a local polishing company that they said was decent but they said it's not available from any normal shops and they won't tell me exactly what it is, probably so I have to keep buying from them. That said I'll keep going back there because the results are awesome!

Reaction score
Country
Well that sucs lol.

Also those wheels were being advertised along with a breaking s15 on Facebook the other week. Scam or changed your mind?

Reaction score
I was in bad place then I've slipped 2discs in my neck and the person I got to finish the car for me has had it for months and not even touched it so I lost my temper and thought **** it all off and buy an R33 GT-R but I've had people not turn up for the parts so I decided to just have the car finished. I was doing two silvias but now I'm going to sell the spec R shell and just get him to concentrate on the other one.

Reaction score
Got all 4 lips all polished and they look beaut just waiting on the centers to come back from paint and I'll put pictures up of them built up

Reaction score
Country
Im doing my mondeo wheels, I know there no where near as cool as these lol, with aluminum polish that gets them this shiney but takes ages

Reaction score
Country
Damn son, they're awesome. Good job!

They torque setting for split rim bolts isn't much it's like 20nm for re-used bolts and 30nm for new bolts to allow for stretch.

Reaction score
I torqued them to 25 but always recheck them after the cars done a few miles and again after say 100 more. They're all stamped with Work so losing one would be unthinkable lol

Reaction score
Off topic abit but does anyone know the going rate for OEM Nissan sideskirts and rear spats?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Rear spats around 140, skirts not sure as not really seen many! Would say £150 as a guide with maybe taking £120

now the wheels......... My god they are massive, just a shame they are pink! Lol. (Says me with blue wheels) what kit have you gone for to have arches that wide???

Reaction score
I've got the BN sports blister kit but will have to be widened some how as the wheels are 130mm out the arch and the kit is only 95mm, which I'm told is wider than the kit usually is.... They're only pink in direct light in shadow they're a wine purple colour and at night like mnp.