What's new

Fooking crap.....wrong pipe........

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys turbo pipes still not fixed tried doing it today again after buying the pipe from nissan and its wrong it doesnt seem like its the out let pipe as its too long i am thinking could it be the inlet pipe or maybe the S15 outlet is different to the S14A one but I have opted to book it into nissan now and fook the money I just want it soretd out now...fed up of trying to save money doing it myself.....
Booked in for monday and if it is the inlet pipe they can gte it in for wed and gte it done...as the inlet pipe part number is the same as the S15 part number.....
Please let this be the right one this time..........anyone wanna exchange cars..... :eek:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
nissan and its wrong it doesnt seem like its the out let pipe as its too long i am thinking could it be the inlet pipe or maybe the S15 outlet is different to the S14A one ....
Did you not check part numbers 1st??

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yes but i was told by the gay mechanic that it was the outlet pipe but fook it now get nissan to sort it out...have no choice now

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Right taken it to nissan and got confirm that its the bloody inlet pipe arghhhh :mad:
so now nissan are gonna do it and its costing me aweeks wages... :cry: about ?220
but it means i get the car back by the end of this week....so iam happy that i will get it sorted out soon

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
so gay tho the guy said it was the outlet pipe b4 which has pissed me about...but its gonna be ready to drive by friday......
I am still searching for a Vti now as I sold my Civic Esi the other week hehe..as it was Crap

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
mum dont drive she sit in them and hates geting in and out of the seats....cuz she cant sit in the back ahahaha